not all of us dudes are sluts -.-`

i kinda got annoyed today, i had this one friend tell me that all (men/guys/boys whatever ima use dudes) well said that all dudes are sluts and care nothing of the girl they're with. i mean like just becuz you had one bad experience with a dude doesn't mean that every dude is out to get a girl depressed and break her heart.
i had some bad experiences with girls cutting themselves over me (believe it or not i know im not SUPAH SEXXY whatev). but i fucking hated my self over what i did and i don't know how i will handle it if it happens again.
but i know there are some dudes that are like that, like my brother is a slut and i feel sorry for everygirl he talks to knowing how they are gona feel at the end.
i just get annoyed when people tell me that becuz ima dude im just a horney dog who wants nothing more then pussy, if i didn't care about your feelings i wouldn't be with you now would I???
im with you becuz i like you or i have grown to love you not becuz i think your sexy or whatev

but im not saying if you had a bad experience with a dude its nothing thats far from it im saying please don't judge all dudes based on one dude we are not all like that.

sorry for the rant but just wanted to say some dudes have feelings for the girls they're with

P.S i know im being judgemental to XP
July 22nd, 2011 at 10:10am