I feel like I owe you an apology.

I'm not too sure why I'm even bothering apologizing for something I shouldn't be sorry for but I feel a little guilty.
It's been far too long since I last updated a story, wrote a journal entry or just logged onto Mibba in general.
I never felt the need to really post anything in the past few months mainly because I felt sufficed with the writing I was doing by myself. In addition to that I had creative writing at school too so I never felt the need to log back on here at the end of the day.

However, now that it's the holidays I'm missing that in a major way. I can feel myself get angst-y whenever I can't write anything down. There was always something about the Mibba layout of stories that made it so much more enjoyable for me to write and I must admit I missed it a lot. Not to mention gaining feedback (positive or constructive). It was really nice compared to how I usually hide away any of my work.

I have a few new ideas for my stories and this time around I'm doing all the writing for me. I think previously I was too concerned about what others thought and tried to impress other people by changing what I was writing to something other people would like. I've realised this was not right and now I'm full of ideas and ready to go.

I've also kind of completely forgotten how to use BB codes, argh, it took me so long to figure them out. Now all I can remember is bold.. so bear with me.

Well, that's all I have to say for tonight. It feels good to be back(:

p.s. If you've read this far you seriously deserve an award or something..
July 22nd, 2011 at 01:31pm