It's been awhile.

It's been like three months since I actually logged in to this account..I forgot all about it until I found a poem and yeah..I remembered.

Things haven't been going so well..The things I least expected to happen,well happened.But I guess that's life,right? I hope so.
Things aren't really easy right now.But then again they never really have been.Oh well.

Well,I'm single again. My boyfriend basically played me and used me. He pulled the "I'm 18,I'll never come back to you" card..Whatever. I'm sorry I'm 16 and I can't do much,nor do I want to at this age.I can't really do much of anything because I live with my mom...Now he's actually bashing me on Facebook and saying all this crap.It's pathetic.You want to know the funny thing? We broke up three days ago and he's already in ANOTHER relationship. Wow,and he claimed he was 'In love' with me.Yeah..That's so much clearer now. But what's the point in me crying over him or hating my life? Nothing. He finally made me see the real him..And he definitely isn't who I thought he was. I regret ever saying yes,again,to him.Biggest mistake of my life.

I'm having an awesome summer vacation.I went to Ohio for 2-3 weeks then came to West Virginia for a week. And I honestly never had as much fun as I did these past weeks. Yeah there was drama,but that's just apart of life.I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Oh well.
July 22nd, 2011 at 02:33pm