hate is a strong word but it comes close to what i feel for you.

this is the full story of us and how we met.

as always my brothers ex girlfriend was being an interferring cow and ruined plans i had that didn't concern her. so i went on twitter and i ranted and i flipped my shit and i selfharmed for the first time in a while and i welcomed it back like an old friend. like remus and sirius in the prisoner of azkaban! but you spoke to me and asked me what was wrong and i told you my story. the wole long story of my life that i probably shouldn't have. regardless though, you listened and we talked and we got close and then on the 6th of march at all time low we met in real life for the first time and we got so close after that. i spent literally almost ALL of my time with you. i'd never gotten so close to someone in such a short space of time.

we went camping and the drunken lesbian incident happened. it was nothing more than just a drunken accident that YOU instigated.

and then one day, i had a bipolar episode and tried to kill myself but instead of reassuring me and telling me everything was going to be okay, you shouted at me and got annoyed and blamed me. i truely did believe everything was my fault and i apologised so much and i meant it because you were supposed to be my bestfriend and i needed you but you weren't there for me and so we argued a lot. you accused me of being selfish and said i didn't care about you because i never told you, i'm sorry but at this point i'd known you for 2 M O N T H S. there is people i've known for F I V E YEARS and i still wouldn't tell anyone of them if i was going to kill myself. why should i?

you complained when i unfollowed you on twitter and deleted you off of facebook and i don't know why seeing as how you didn't even want to talk to me in the first place. for atleast a month we were arguing until you randomly started talking to me and acting as if everything was alright again when infact alright was the last thing it was.

you invited to me to stay in your house and unwillingly i agreed. (ofcourse you pestered me for 3 days about it first). and although you seemed at ease, i was uncomfortable. don't get me wrong i love your mom and dad so much. they're some of the most sincere and kindest people i've ever met. but you acted as if nothing had happened when infact everything had happened. you got mad at me when i said i didn't want to stay another night which i didn't really get. and so i went home and we never really spoke again after that and then you deleted me off of facebook so i blocked you lol. it was as simple as that, i was so much happier NOT having you in my life. and you sent lots of indirect things about me and vice versa but i didn't care. i didn't want to see them so i blocked you on just about every social networking site i have except tumblr which is how you've managed to worm your way back into my life but i don't want you there. i'm not going to forgive you easily nor am i going to make this easy for you. you don't deserve it.
July 22nd, 2011 at 05:33pm