Rants about reality - part 1

I have been browsing various forums lately and some threads are pissing me off to no end. Seriously, I'm really annoyed at the superficial people that seems to be a majority in today's world.

Forum 1:
In this forum, a user asked women if they were attracted to older men. It's no secret that I like older men myself, because they know how to treat a woman. Besides that, they are interesting and know about life and love.
Anywho, one of the responses was "I guess it depends on how much money he has! If he was really hot though maybe it might change my mind." WTF?!

Forum 2:
Users goes on and on about how they'd never date a guy who didn't have a job and/or money. This kinda ticks me off too. Do people really pick a bf/gf by whether they have a job/money or not?

Whatever happened to personality, connection, common interests? How can money and looks be more important than anything else? I really feel like the world is becoming way too superficial. In this day and age it's not an easy task to find a good job.

I know this amazing guy, who doesn't have a job or money. In fact, his financial situation is really bad, even though he does the best he can. Am I meant to completely forget about him because he's poor? Am I supposed to just ignore that we can talk about everything, have lots of fun together and like each other as more than friends, just because he can't pay for me on potential dates?

As for looks, how can that be equally important as money? I'd rather have the average looking guy who respects me and loves me for who I am, than the gorgeous God that treats me like crap. Am I the only one feeling this way? It's certainly starting to feel that way.

Then we have all these girls/women going on about the size of a guys penis. What does that have to do with things? So, a guy has an average size tool. Have you thought about that he might be a way better lover than someone around 10 inches? Personally, I have discovered that it is so, but that's just my experience. Big equipment doesn't mean that he will be good in bed, there's a likely chance that he will be quite bad at it, since he don't have the skills.

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear...
July 22nd, 2011 at 05:39pm