To My Readers...

Okay, I know it's been a while since I last updated, and I am so freaking sorry for that! My life's just been a big cluster f*ck, and it might stay that way until August.

First off, I've been going to college visits and such. I've been getting all the information I need for my majors and what not, and it's just taking up a lot of time. For instance, for the one college, I have to create a portfolio of ten samples of work, including a personal essay. With that in mind, I am literally stumped because I'm not sure if I should be myself and write something romantically tragic, along with some hard hitting crap or just go a completely different way.

Secondly, I had to job shadow. I started it Tuesday, and my parents seem to think I needed to get all eight hours in on Tuesday. Sure, we could, and I really tried to, but my blood sugar dropped excessively around four, and it was just... really hard to keep going. I had no money because of financial issues within the house now, and it was absolutely nuts. So I have to finish up two hours sometime soon, so the guy doesn't think I'm flaking out.

Thirdly, my parents are on my case to get a job so I can get a car. What pisses me off about this is the fact that my mom AND dad both said that they were buying me a car for my eighteenth birthday. This is said after the fact that my mom said I wasn't allowed to get a job because she works second shift and my dad doesn't always come home on time. She tried to throw in my face the fact that my Gram now has a car, too. Why should I have to use my Gram for a ride? She's not my parent.

But yeah, things are just hectic and blowing up in my face at the moment. The very moment I get more inspiration to continue my John/Leyla story, I will.

Until then, please bear with me. I'm trying my hardest to make everything work. <3

I love you guys.
July 22nd, 2011 at 09:23pm