Aww Thank You Guys For the Lovely Comments On My Story

Aww all the lovely comments I'm getting on my story is making my face hurt from smiling so much. Aw..god..I probably sound like a loser right now because I just look over them and just think, "Wow people actually like my story." because I'm usually putting myself down and saying how bad I suck at everything..aha..but aww..you guys that have commented on my story, read it, subscribed to it, everything that you can do on this site to stories..just make me smile. I would thank each of you personally but that would take too long so I'll just do it right here.

Thank you. Thank you to everyone that has commented, read, subscribed, whatever else you can do on here with stories..thank you, thank you, thank you. I honestly can't thank you guys enough, actually.

Seeing comments on my stories makes me want to update more and that usually what I do. I already have a way on how I'm going to be ending this story, not sure when that'll happen, but once it does..it will be left open for a sequel if anyone is interested in seeing what happens next. But..like I said..not sure how many chapters this is going to have..maybe 20..maybe 30...who knows. And like I said..I'm going to leave it open for a sequel..if anyone is interested.

Maybe I should post another one of my stories on here..that is if anyone is a fan of Blessthefall and would actually read it.
July 23rd, 2011 at 01:23am