The clock approaches midnight...

Radiohead plays through my stereo, and I'm not ready to stop writing.
However, my ideas are sparse, and I don't really want to start interpreting Radiohead's songs into short stories (that seems counterproductive and somehow impossible...)
I think I should sleep now. I work at 10:45 in the morning and I'd like to take a shower and get coffee before I go.
Did you know that I work at a movie theatre? I guess it fits more than I originally thought, because I do enjoy movies a lot.

Also, I get to see Fleet Foxes in concert tomorrow. It really is an exciting event. I truly do love the band, even if they're not really my top 25 most played or anything.

Anyway. I went on a book buying frenzy this week. Here's to becoming a recluse for a while.

I think I might finish Scream Silently soon. Are any of you still feeling that story, though?

And did any of you finish I'm Obsessed With Serial Killers to the end?

I guess I have a better question.
Is anyone besides Katie (I love you best friend!!) reading this??

O_o

Well goodnight, all.

P.S. I changed my name. I'm still "Another Wallflower" it's just that my display name is "As Dead As Leaves." My tumblr is deadasleaves.tumblr.com so I felt like the two should match.

The thing says journals need a meaningful topic. I don't know if this one was meaningful, but it's kind of how I feel right now, so I guess that means enough.
July 23rd, 2011 at 07:59am