After All This Time? Always.

After seeing the film opening night, I was, just like every other crazy HP fanatic, heartbroken.

The movie was very beautiful and I feel it ended perfectly, but that didn't stop a couple of tears from escaping me...

Okay that's a lie. I cried, I cried hard.

And Yesterday, I was just tumbling along and found all these wonderful gif's from the movie. And I came back to that same nostalgia.

One thing struck me the most and that was Snape's story. Though it was tragic in the book, I feel that Alan Rickman's performance was absolutely phenomenal and he truly took my heart and shattered it when I saw all the scenes with him and Lily.

Which is why I've come to the conclusion, that Snape and Lily MUST be together in some alternate life, universe, dream, whatever. But they just have to be! Even though she didn't love him, well it's to my understanding she didn't, I think that Snape deserves happiness just ONCE in his life. Am I so wrong?

http://gingerhaole.tumblr.com/post/7880876394/i-had-this-little-dream-the-other-night-when

That drawing really touched me and inspired me. I almost want to create a one shot to the drawing.

But I don't know if I should even touch those characters....

Hmm, I don't know.

Who else was touched by Snape?

SNAPE AND LILY FOREVER.
July 23rd, 2011 at 07:55pm