Block Scheduling, The Hunger Games, Swaps, and Questions.

Hello, fellow Mibbians. Sorry for this stereotypical journal, but I am in the mood for a chat today with the rest of you.

Today is a sad day, for it is one of my final days of summer break. School starts back this week and I have to endure what is the new experiment of block scheduling. I've picked up my schedule, and needless to say, it was a disaster. It took seven or eight tries get everything fixed. In my first schedule I didn't have a math. Then they had to kick me out of a couple of classes I wanted to take.They put me in newspaper even though I don't apply. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out.
In other news, I've begun reading The Hunger Games, and they're awesome. Don't ask me why it took me this long to start. It just did.

Anyone up for a swap? You comment on Handcrafted Monsters first and then I shall comment when I return from the shower.
Questions

1. Does your school do block scheduling?
2. Have you ever read the Hunger Games? Favorite character?
3. How do you drink your coffee? Black? Lots of sugar?
4. What are you considering majoring in when you go to college?
5. Anything random I should know?
July 23rd, 2011 at 08:12pm