Ever Get That Douche Vibe? (Ghost Adventures)

I don't know about anyone else reading this, nor do I expect them to care, but I love the Ghost Adventures series. Not because I believe in ghosts, but because I think those guys are so entertaining. Take Zak to begin with, for some reason I always think of him being an asshole*. I actually would love to meet him and have him be an asshole just to see if I was right. I mean, most of the episodes just so happen to have fan girls that just so happen to have crossed their paths while they are filming. Funny thing is, I never hear them compliment Nick or Aaron.

I have talked to a few of my friends who are GA fans and they agree, Zak seems like he'd be an asshole in real life*. Sure this is a generalization and I'm not above criticism myself, but my dreams would be fulfilled if Zak Bagans would meet me and tell me to f*ck off or ignore me. I think Nick and Aaron would be nice guys, but then again Aaron is my favorite.

I love how he is always sent to the "scary" part of a location and his constant use of the word "dude" makes me laugh. The whole show makes me laugh honestly. I wonder how many people watch the show that don't believe. To me it seems you already have to have the belief to have an "experience" of some sort. I'd love for Derren Brown to go on an episode, that would be the best episode ever. And yes, I am a Derren Brown fan girl.

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to ask, have you ever gotten a douche vibe from someone? Like you totally think they'd be the kind of person to wear sunglasses at night. (Ha, I can already see someone commenting "Yeah, you.") I think I'm too bitchy to be a douche, it takes skill. But hey, be honest!

*I don't claim I know Zak and I can't prove he's an asshole. He just looks like one. and I'm a judgmental person.
July 23rd, 2011 at 09:13pm