Come to the opera! (shopping/pics | links and recommendations | LA REVOLUTION)

Or, as this should be titled, bring the opera home with you.

Today myself and two other friends went to the English National Opera house on Broadhurst Gardens in West Hampstead for a sale of opera costumes. I bought a couple of lovely items incredibly cheaply. Later on this week, one of the other girls who came with me and myself will be going to Trafalgar Square to perform a scene from Doctor Faustus, so if you're in Trafalgar Square, look out for a couple of girls in period dress shouting 'Learn thou of Faustus manly fortitude!'

Image

Image

The costumes I bought ^^ cannot wait to dress up in them!

In other news, I am going to see Dr Faustus being performed this week, which is incredibly exciting :D

Onto more Mibba related things.

Have you started a story, only to find your interest in it waning? Or have you got an idea buzzing round in your head, but it just won't let itself be committed to paper? Never fear, help is here!

The Commitment Issues Support Thread by landslide; is a place for authors to go if thy need advice on or help with any aspect of their stories, or if they just feel they need cheerleaders to spur them on. Even if you don't need help, drop by to support those who do :D

Looking for a new fiction to read?
A Lucky Fourth by Bumblebee Brie is a story about a brother and sister struggling to cope with the death of their mother. It is a beautiful story, and on my list of my favourite fictions.

Also, a short drabble by soutenu. for you revolutionaries out there ;D

What are you guys reading, on Mibba or in print?
Do you have anything for me to read? (I like OF and het/femme slash...)

Vive La Révolution!
July 24th, 2011 at 02:54am