I just can't get him out of my head. Ignore how cliche that is. [+questions]

What is going on with me?

Boys. Guys. Men. They're confusing, frustrating, but somehow they're the center of most girls' lives. Oh, but not mine. I've only ever had one boyfriend, and personally, I don't think he counts. But there's just this one guy that I can't help, but think about. I talked about him in this journal a while ago, but now this is a whole new issue.

Today, I went to a birthday party at the park for my friend, Elaine. She had a band and there was a fountain near by too. The kind where water shoots out of the ground. Cody, the guy I can't get out of my mind was there too. I've liked him for a while now.

Everyone was running through the fountain, but me. I didn't bring a swim suit, but that didn't stop Elaine from grabbing me and pulling me all the way in. I was soaked. I ran out and grabbed my sister's towel to dry off. I walked around the fountain with my friend, Catherine, trying to dry off in the sun, and then Cody goes behind me and pushes me back into the fountain.

Basically, I went the whole party with the bottom of my dress and my spandex shorts wet. Anyway, when we came out of the fountain, he sort of attacked me with a towel and dried my hair, I guess? That's what he said he was doing. He only did that to me, though. I don't know what's going on. I don't want to tell him that I like him, if he only feels like we're friends. I just don't freaking know and it scares me.

The whole party I just wanted to stare at him, but I couldn't obviously. And most of the time when I looked at him, he was looking at me too. Plus, he's really close with another girl, Amber, so I don't know if he likes her. I know guys can be close with a girl without wanting to date her, but still, the possibility is there. Mibba, tell me what to do. Please. I'm having a mental fight with myself over this guy.

Questions.

1. Any ideas on what to do?
2. Have you ever been in a similar situation?
3. How was your day?
4. Would you rather be dunked a pool full of jello or caramel?
July 24th, 2011 at 06:44am