Inner Thoughts Within Inner Thoughts 1.

I turned 18 yesterday. Big whoop! Note the sarcasm. If my phone did not get more than a 100 messages I would be struck by lighting. Okay first off what pissed me off was my cousin, I'm telling her I don't want to go to the club and she is like but its your birthday and I'm like yeah I know but she obviously doesn't get that. I'm weird most of my time I would like to be stuck home reading and writing. If I want to go out I NEED to have the feel for it. But the dumbass doesn't get it. I love her and everything but she can be bloody annoying at times.

What else what else? Hmm oh yes right.

So there is this guy that I am attracted to. He is oh so very polite and funny nerdy and all that great amazing stuff. But I seem to be the problem well he doesn't know but I doubt myself and I mean A LOT! My other friend who just got a mibba today knows about it because she is very good friends with him. She tells me that he won't do anything to hurt me. And she is trying to convince me that he actually might like me, but I push myself away and think negatively about mostly everything that has to do with a guy and she gets mad. I mean she has every right cause she is just trying to help but I don't understand what's so special. Never thought I was special though.

And then they have the saying "Never say never" but if you really haven't thought about it the quote starts with never and ends with never and right it the middle it says say. The quote itself is quite ridiculous but life seems that way at times.
July 24th, 2011 at 08:41am