"What is the real meaning of tired?"

Ok I'm back! And am wrecked! I fyou are wondering why, then allow me to explain. Because I am now finished school (yes!) I am now looking for work and my current job for now is au pairing 3 kids under the age of seven. I'm on my second day on the job and already I feel like dying.
For obvious reasons I'm not going to name the children for security reasons but I can tell you the at the youngest is a slobbery 3 year old girl, the middle child is a slobbery 4 year old boy and the other child is a spoilt, rude 7 year old boy. The youngest two are siblings and the oldest one is their cousin.

Of course, like any normal healthy growing child, excerise is part of a childs life.... shame I missed out on that life lesson. I can't keep up with them, they're everywhere! Its totally crazy, but i'm doing it for the money. I'm working for a month in a different county so its kinda weird being away from home.

All in all I'm actually kinda enjoying myself here, its house and its grounds are beautiful, the parents are lovely and I can even ignore most of the screaming the eldest boy gives me when I don't give him what he wants.
If I was to say one bad thing about the placef it would be that the family have recently bought a new ruutweiler puppy, except it ain't no puppy! Or at least its not a cute small guy. Its huge, giddy, loves chewing, biting and jumping! Did I ever mention that fact that I am terrified of dogs? Well if you didn't know then you know now. I hate dogs and they hate me. I've always been afraid of them in all my nearly nineteen years of living on this earth. I really can't eave the house for fear of being attacked by this beast.
The family who i'm living with tell me that I'll get used to him and that the dog is lovely but I can assure you and them that that will never happen!

Anwyay, I'l go for now, cause I have to put the kids to bed. In case you're wondering how I'm doing with regards to ny cosplay outfit I have made no progress on it what so ever. I don't plane to start working on it until I go home in a months time.

Ok so, wish me luck (cause I REALLY need it)

Abientot
July 24th, 2011 at 09:24pm