Just some sensual reading

the sun beats down slowly and blissfully as the birds are chirping all around. The shadows layer over the pavement, mellow feelings all around. Small black birds gracefully stride through vibrant green grass, while sounds of other bird songs trickle in. The cool calm wind flows so secretly through students' hair touching their face with soft hands against cheeks. The sun warming body by body with it's penetrating heat, like an engulfing hug. The vibrant colors of flowers and grass mixed with pavement, and off white color of the building brings the visual senses to life. The calming rumble of steady wheels on the freeway through the campus almost makes it tranquil. Chains glisten with the lights as the birds flutter solemnly under the shade of the luminescent purple flower hanging from th tree. The buzzing of the busy bees almost setting pace of the movement around campus. The sweet smell of what seems like cherry blossoms rolling in on the wind, while the smell of flowers, each trying to over run another. Strong black cages, guardians of all good and bad in the prysm of campus. The colors of the luxurious sun bracing itself against the cool pavement brushing the bright and dark through the mixed leaves of the gigantic vessels. The cell trees. Rows of bushes, line a large building of solid white walling used to educate our society. Soft voices of what sounds like faint whispers rides on the waves of wind. Ground dusted with dead and withered flowers last to make room for more flowers.

School Assignment.
July 24th, 2011 at 11:36pm