I'm freaking out!

I'm writing this totally epic story with two friends from school. We started it back in September or October, and over the weeks, we planned everything out. I took notes, on a piece of looseleaf. Oh that wonderful piece of looseleaf. I can't find it anymore!

I've looked through all my school stuff, twice, and it's not there. We had the entire story planned out there! It was only 21 chapters, but they were intense. We had tidbits of information and dates and ages, and what every chapter was about and who wrote it. I can't believe I lost it. I normally don't lose stuff. I know exactly where everything is. And yet, this paper is gone.

If I threw it out, I'm so mad! I don't see where else it could be, except with my school stuff. It's not even like I cleaned my folders out a couple days ago. No, I had to do my spring cleaning in spring! I did it right when school was over. My room looks nice, but I'm missing this paper.

Ugh.

My one friend, Kathleen, says she's sure we can piece together what was happening. Yes, I'm sure we can, but there's this whole thing about who Felix is, and what he's done that no one remembers! I swear that was on the paper, too!

Everything was on that stupid piece of paper!
July 25th, 2011 at 05:29am