Tom Felton and Jade Olivia

So last night, I was working on chapter 22 for "A Muggle at Hogwarts". After a little while of writing, I started to get bored, so I went and looked up some things about the Harry Potter cast. Of course, the first person I looked up was Tom Felton because he plays the yummy Draco Malfoy, As I was looking through some things though, one result showed up saying "Tom Felton and girlfriend". Clicking on that result would be the worst thing that I have ever done.

So, I discovered that Tom Felton has a girlfriend--Jade Olivia. Well, the two of them have been going out for about two years, now--it's nothing new. But yes, I just found out. I didn't really care for it much--I was actually happy! In my opinion, she looked very pretty, and the two of them seem happy together. After all, Tom did call her his "soulmate".

After that, I tried going back to write the rest of chapter 22. However, I found my mind completely occupied with Tom Felton and Jade Olivia!!! Tom describing her at his "soulmate" and pictures of them together were continuously running through my head, and I simply couldn't think of anything else! Suddenly, everywhere I turned, her name was right there: JADE!!! Eventually. the thought of them made me want to burst into tears and cry, but there were no tears. There was also this sort of pressure, or sort of sinking feeling in my heart. Even now as I write this, the feeling returns.

Is this what being heartbroken feels like--with out the tears of course? Or maybe this is jealousy...or envy perhaps? I admit that I do have a fan-girl crush on Tom Felton (who wouldn't), but isn't this a bit... Hm...what word can I use to describe this... It's not extreme, but it's sort of "over reacting" I guess? I don't know, that's how I feel--I feel as if I'm over reacting a bit. But, to be honest, I'm really now sure what's going on. Haha! Maybe I'm simply driving too deeply into my character, Violet Bell. I did spend all day writing chapters for "A Muggle at Hogwarts."

What do you think?

***Hanako***
July 25th, 2011 at 05:42pm