got any good stories?/ questions :)

How are you all?

I've been busy, well sorta. Last weekend I went to a actually small boring wedding. It was outside in 80 almost 90 degree's. Yes, it was not fun. But I got a little tan so I guess it was useful in a way. The food was good but they seemed to like having us starve. The dance was lame so my friend I brought along got offered from my Aunt to babysit the twins (Kye and Livey). We agreed since it was 15 an hour while the twins slept. Yes, we babysat for three hours in a hotel room watching House and playing cards while my Aunt an Uncle party. We got some good money, yay!

That same friend has been staying at my house for a week so far as of today. She made a Mibba account and now understands why I'm addicted to it, haha. She started a story and I'm sure she'll love to get love. She wants it brutally honest and all that jazz. I have been helping her a little but she likes to learn on her own which I full heartly like.

I have intentions on getting out Wish Girl's third chapter out. Got about one paragrah done, woot! :) But, yes, I am working on it just whenever I get a sudden urge to write it is when I update, which has been happening for awhile. Like I know how the third chapter's going to go but it just hasn't been typed yet.

Point if this journel is that: Do you know any good stories to read? Like on Mibba, Wattpad, Quizilla, or Fiction Press. Any story on the internet you've enjoyed. Though I do have this huge pile from the library, none of the books are calling me. Haha :D

Questions:
any wedding lately?
have a friend over?
worst song ever heard?
do you like Eminem?
babysat anytime lately?
favorite color?
watched any good movies lately?
July 26th, 2011 at 01:16am