Bagels, Strawberry Cream Cheese, Questions, Photos

So, I'm back now and I just feel like posting as much as I can. But I don't want to annoy you journal peeps. I reorganized my room yesterday. I do that about every month. I like change. It makes me feel like I've moved, but I didn't. You know?

I'm a really picky person. I can't stand wheat bagels. White bread for me please! Strawberry and Blueberrycream cheese are the best. It's good on crackers too. I like to snack, I think I like it more then actual meals. I think I love eating in general though. I've always got food with me. When I'm in school I have small snacks in my purse and I'll just be in the back of the classroom snacking while I'm listening to my teacher.

So I'm going to dyemy hair again, and I love my best friend but I won't be letting her do it again. she missed so many spots it was crap. Because my hair is like dark brown but I was dyeing it bright red, so a bunch of my roots were showing. It didn't look terrible but I didn't like it. So I'll be doing my hair this time. I need to cut it too. I hate cutting my hair because I want to grow it back out but I heard that you have to cut it to keep the dead ends away so it keeps growing.. Kind of counter productive to me I think.

Image
I just think he's cute ^.^

Image
We all know what I think of this man *drool*

Questions
1:Do you like change?
2:Do you like bagels?
3: If so, what kind of cream cheese do you like?
4: How are you today?
5: What color do you want to dye your hair?
July 26th, 2011 at 10:26pm