I just need to let out some steam!

Ok YOU!

You are seriously getting on my nerves with your nonchalantly attitude towards other peoples problems thinking you are the only one who has them or has them worse.

Maybe my problems are not as psychological as yours but hell does it spin my life around.

Your defense is your rudeness and meanness but I don't care because I'm your friend.

You take things on a whole new level making me feel bad but I don't care because I'm your friend.

You may think that because I have not gone through your bad and horrible experience that gives your the right to push me around because, 'Hey, you can be in worse'

'You don't know what true pain is,'

'This doesn't compare to what I've been through'

But I'm tired. I really am. All I want is for you to listen and take things seriously, put a hand on my shoulder or a smiley face on Facebook and say: 'Thank you for been there and don't worry, things will work out' because you don't know the power of words.

I really do love you my friend but in the end you will be left alone even if you have the "power to attract people and blend with what ever personalities they have."

If you don't talk now and warn us, when it's too late no one will be on the look out and save you from him.

~~~
I just let some of my thoughts out... I really need some support on this.
July 27th, 2011 at 10:32pm