Harry Potter

So, I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 the day it opened, the same as I have with every other Harry Potter movie. 
I started crying just before Snape died, then I don't think I stopped until quite a while after it was over. The saddest parts for me was when Harry walked in and saw Fred dead, then turned to see Lupin and Tonks dead as well, and when Harry was waking to his death with the ones he loves who were harshly taken from him. 
By the end I realized it was over, ten years of greatness, just over, so in turn, I cried even more.
I simply don't accept it, I have been a die hard fan of Harry Potter from the beginning and nothing will change that. And I believe that as long as we all still love the books and the movies it will live on. 
Every time I saw a magazine or newspaper about the last Harry Potter movie, I would buy it. It's the end of an era, I just wish it lasted longer.
On a much happier note: I am very excited for pottermore.com to start up. It seems rather interesting. And the time turner I'm ordering through noblecollections.com.

I have also loved twilight from the beginning, not as much as Harry Potter, but fairly close. So, now I set all my hopes on that, until it's over, since HP has finally ended.
July 28th, 2011 at 05:54am