My very first 'cat' call/comment swap

So today was fun.
It started out at 12:45, when my brother rushed in to inform me that my across-the-street neighbor was taking me to a doctor’s appointment in five minutes.
I turned into The Flash, taking a shower, getting dressed, and putting on my makeup in 8 minutes.
Then we left, went to the doc’s, and turned out that we were at the wrong clinic. So we had to drive 15 minutes away, and wound up being 30 minutes late. Luckily, they got me in and out in like another half hour (fast for most compared to most of my appointments).
All that on no breakfast and 6 hours of sleep. Who’s a badass? Just kidding, that’s not even the best part of my day. _insert sarcasm here_
Then I chilled, watched some Doctor Who, tried to do my APWH project, and failed to maintain concentration. So I decided to go to the library, thinking it was open till 8.
My older and younger brothers and I hopped on our bikes and rode over there, and while my younger brother and I were locking up bikes, a guy in a vehicle that was waiting for the green light looked over at me. I ignored him until I heard him yell out “Scrumptious!” I look up, and he’s staring straight at me. I ignore him, hoping the light will turn and he’ll leave me alone. It doesn’t.
And then he does the weirdest flipping thing ever.
He barks at me. Straight up shouts out and goes “ARF!” and drives away.
Who does that!?
So that was my fun adventure….
_______________________________________________________________________
On to writing updates!
Stories:
Working on parts two and three of Love is Just a Hoax for the Quote/Lyric One-shot Contest I’ve entered in.
TFFMS is not working for me. At all. I made the fatal error of starting a story before knowing exactly what I wanted to do with it. Sorry all :/ especially as that was my most commented story…..
HPG:RtS is….complicated. Should I continue, should I quit? Go read it and tell me.
The World in Flames I have hope for this one! But only two people have read it. I don’t know what to do, post chapter two, three, and four? Or let it fade into obscurity. It was supposed to be my JulNoWriMo project, but that’s not gonna happen…-.-“
_______________________________________________________________________
Contests:
Haven’t created any yet, but I’m thinking about doing it after I’ve created a story worth a damn and have gathered some readers so that the prizes will actually sound good.
_______________________________________________________________________
Misc.:
Not today!
All in all, sucky day with a few bright spots. Sucky writing time with a few bits of hope for the future. This feels like a story-whore journal more than anything. Remember, I participate in a non-stop comment swap! Leave me a link of your story and I’ll get to it. Maybe shorter stuff? I don’t feel like reading 10 chapters today….
_______________________________________________________________________
Questions:
Did you read this whole thing?
Are you just here for the comment swap?
Have you read Lord of the Flies? What’s your opinion on it?
Am I full of myself?
Do you like cupcakes, or do you prefer whole cakes?

As Always,
Lots of Love and Leather Pants,
dizzy the dreamer
July 28th, 2011 at 07:53am