Why? Because I am tipsy...

__I am aware but I am not quite sure___Image
I am so angry at my roommate. That I decided to go out drinking with my friends. Which was a pretty good idea until the crucifix on the wall shattered... yeah, that was really creepy. So, I had to sober up and drive people home. I am still kind of tipsy. I am just so angry.

My roommate doesn't clean anything. She leaves the kitchen a mess, she doesn't take out the trash. She can't pay bills on time.

She doesn't like when I have friends over on Saturday nights. It's her decision to go to church, and if I want to have four friends over to enjoy a movie or smoke hookah, I will. I am not living at home. Her friends drink my liquor. Which is not okay. I got so tired of it. I actually bought a mini fridge to keep in my room.

I really love my apartment. It is clean, its modern, its classy. I wish I could paint the walls. I would pain the kitchen nice green color and the island in the kitchen a nice brown. But I really want a 1/1. I am so done with this BS.

The worse of it all. She has six year olds come spend the night at the condo illegally. She has no paper work. She just picks the kids up from their house and they crash here. Um, one they are foster kids, without paper work that is called kidnapping. I am not going to be happy when the State files a lawsuit on her. She has no medical forms or anything. She can't legally give them advil or any sort of drug.

It is just a cheap way for the foster parents to sue the sh*t out of her. I told her this. Her response?

"I am a good person for doing this for those poor little girls."

Image

No, you self righteous a**hole, you are just a moron.
July 28th, 2011 at 08:58am