Rant #1 (28/07/11)

You know those weeks... Months... Life in general... You just feel horrible all the time, and just wish there was some kind of quick fix? That's what I feel like. Then whenever I have the chance to feel happy, some stupid reason comes along and decides that my happiness doesn't belong in my body, so my happiness goes for a month long holiday and it just starts all over again.

It's the reason why I always think, "hey Theresa, you're never gonna do anything with your life, you're not good at anything and won't ever achieve anything," it's the reason why I honestly sometimes wish I was just dead, and sometimes make me considering just cutting myself. I'm not joking.

This time isn't that bad, but if this feeling doesn't go away, that's what it'll end up as. It's been on and off for almost a year now; I don't think it has any plans on going away soon, I really wish it would though.

And you may all be thinking, "but Theresa, you never create journals or anything, why are you telling us?" and my answer is that it's the only place I can rant any more, seriously. 98% of people are school friends or have parents (who are family friends) watching over their shoulders, and they'll tell mum. Tumblr doesn't feel the same, Tumblr feels as though nobody cares anymore. Maybe it's because I rant too much to them, or maybe they actually don't care about people anymore.

Well, there's my rant. If you don't like it, then I apologise.
July 28th, 2011 at 02:19pm