A friend of mine was dating this guy called David... (whom I currently want to kill)

They’ve been together for a little over a year, until she broke it off because he was way too childish, still is. She cares for him. She still wants to be with him, but his childish ways is just keeping her away. A few months ago her Facebook was hacked, her e-mail address was hacked and a Black Berry broadcast was released stating that she had aids, which is the reason her and David broke up.

People started talking about her behind her back, these rumors jumping all around her. She recently opened a new facebook account, which she deleted a few days later because people kept pointing fingers at her. A lot of her friends know what’s going on, so we ignored the rumors.

Yesterday we found out who was spreading the rumors and who was hacking her accounts. It was David.

She called me to tell me that she found out. I’ve never heard her so hurt before. This is a guy she put all her trust in, a guy she fell head over heels for since the first time she saw him. This is a guy that became her best friend and then her boyfriend.

And then he did this to her, and for what reason? Because he didn’t want any guys to go after her, because he wants her back with him.

I’ve never wanted to hurt David so much in my entire life. Can someone explain to me why in the world anyone would think doing all that is a smart idea?
July 28th, 2011 at 07:21pm