Project Runway, Sh*tty Wi-Fi, Cencorship, Superheroes, Comments, & Questions

OH MY CHEESE! I'm so f*cking excited for the new season of Project Runway! I've been hooked on it for about 3 or 4 years now and this new season excites me so. ^_^ Especially since the season with Seth Aaronwho looks oddly like Billie Joe Armstrong. I'm only hoping for someone I can attach myself to from a very early episode and spill all of my hopes and dreams onto them for a hopefully long time. Yes, I live vicariously through contestants on Project Runway. Its better than living vicariously through your child right?

And so I've been looking things up and trying to watch videos on the internet, but the wi-fi at my house sucks. I have no idea why. Its like the internet got f*cked up like the computer hard-drive. Everything's loaded so slow that I almost feel like its not worth it. You have to wait for 15 minutes for a 5 minute Youtube video to load. There's not telling how long I'd have to wait for a full length show to load. Especially since the little 'this much video had loaded' bar lies to me when I try to load full lenght shows! It'll tell me the whole thing loaded and I can only watch 5 minutes of a show. It's like the only video site that actually works is Youtube. It f*cking sucks.

And I know that people have complained about this a lot, but I hate having to censor my mibba journal entries. I swear...a lot. H*ll, my favorite word is a profanity! I mean really, who decided that these words are offensive and the we have to censor ourselves? Who decided a word can't be used in polite society? Its a f*cking word! Y'know, sticks and stones and all that jazz. Besides, it really interrupts my journal writing flow when I have to stop and remember to censor my swearing. But enough of my complaining! Onto another positive subject!

Superheroes. First of all, there's been lots of superhero movies lately. Thor (didn't see it because I don't like the hero, but I may have to eventually), Green Lantern (loved it), X-Men first class (don't even get me started...), Captain America (go watch it in 3D, the sheild flies at your face!). And then there's gonna be the Spider-Man reboot, which looks amazing! The new actor looks so much more like Peter Parker than Toby McGuire (I know I spelled his name wrong...), and he looks closer to the right age too. Peter Parker's 15, you could tell Toby was in his 20s. And The Avengers is comming out May of next year. I cannot wait! I've been waiting and waiting! It looks amazing too, I saw the preview for it at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger (OMC I geeked out so hard at that movie!). And the last movie in the Dark Knight trilogy is being made, it looks good too. They (whoever they is) just needs to make a movie about The Flash and I'll be a happy camper!

And now the reason you people are actually here!
Comment Swap:
1. Leave what you want me to comment on below.
2. No slash, NC-17, or fan fiction.
3. You go first.
4. You get what you give.
5. The stories open for this comment swap are at the end of this long*ss journal.

Questions:
1. What are your thoughts on journal cencorhip?
2. Looking forward to any movies?
3. Did you hear about the DC comics reboot?
4. What's your favorite book?

Stories:
Fractured Fairy Tales
Beast and Beauty
Till Death Do Us Part
Star Squad
Blood Lust
July 28th, 2011 at 08:01pm