Hello world, this is me.

Hello Mibba, and hello to every beautiful person reading this text.
And yes, YOU are beautiful.

My name is Anton, i'm a 16 year old high school student from Sweden

I'm just writing a quick introduction to who i am and what i am going to write.

A couple of facts about me:

I LOVE (yes with big letters) helping other people, and seeing their gratitude. For me there is no bigger reward in life then helping someone who feels really bad, feel good again.

I recently dropped out of a school, to start over on a new one. Now i made a deal with the one's that are in charge of it so i do not have to re-do any year and can go directly in year 2 of high school.
This is because of many reasons, whom i will adress to in a different journal.
(If you are interested, keep an eye out:))
I basically have a clean slate to work on, wish me luck.

I also really enjoy writing, i consider myself very Philosophical (at times) and this is often reflected in my writings.

Now i write everything from Poems and Quotes to full out stories.

I haven't shared anything i've written in many many years.
Nobody that knows me in real life (except one girl) has any idea that i like to write on my freetime.

Music, is my main source of inspiration. Along with talking to other people, watching movies and being in the nature.

I come to this site, to share with a select few that know im here. (And this lovely community) my thoughts, feelings and imagination.

Now you can hate me, or you can love me. It's up to you.
But there we go, that's my introduction.
July 29th, 2011 at 01:53am