I feel like such an IDIOT.

And this is why I don't tell guys I like them.

So, the guy I like, Cody (see previous journals), doesn't like me. I'm actually positive. See, he got a new phone today and his Facebook has been hacked so I was really happy to talk to him. I was thinking about maybe even professing my feelings for him. We start talking about how he's going to another school. A pre-college kind of school. Did I mention that? Oh, no? Well, he is.

ANYWAY.

I started just asking him about the whole point of the school was because we have college classes at our high school, and he told me that he was going there for someone. Some girl who he likes, who likes him, but they can't date because she's not allowed too. And to think, I was willing to follow Cody to this school possibly next year. This girl - I hope she knows how lucky she is to have a guy like him wanting to follow her to this intense school.

I'm glad I never told him I liked him. Guys who like you don't talk about girls they like - this I'm pretty positive about. So, Mibba, I'll be moping around for a while because my love life just went to possible to never. Who was I kidding, Mibba? I'm not the cream of the crop or the prettiest batch of flowers, I know. I'm not unconfident, I just know that I'm not the prettiest. H*ll, my sister even told me that I'm not pretty straight to my face. Well, wish me luck, Mibba.

Questions.

1. How are you?
2. How was your day?
3. Pie or cake?
July 29th, 2011 at 08:14am