i kissed a boy and hated it -.-`

so this is one of those embarrassing stories i was telling the people out there on my last Journal post "Dude looks like a lady"! ~~~~~Enjoy!

so i went to the West Edmonton Mall its a pretty big mall alot of people there well for me lmfao small town folk x) but anyway i was there and it was like a super busy day i was wearing a white sweater (another embarrasing story goes with that sweater again lemmie knwo if ya wana hear that) but i had that and some Black pants. i had my hair like one of those days were i let it do its own thing and it looked like girl hair. but i just thought whatever.
i was outside an awesome store it had like all this emo/goth stuff i just love that stuff <3 and i was doing my shopping as usual. then i ran into the most interesting person well not ran more of... was caught of gaurd apperently he is a spontaneous kinda guy who kisses his girlfriend like when ever he sees her. unfortunately i looked excatly how his girlfriend from behind. (not a sexual pun! pervs! xD) but he just ran up to me and twirled me around and just totally kissed me! i was like what the fuck! he got surprised when he seen i wasn't his girlfriend and even more surprised when he found out i was a guy! lmfao! but after he did say sorry. he even offered to buy me a coffee. lmfao looking back it was pretty fun and funny. got to meet someone new who turned out to be pretty nice! he was actually pretty cool and when he bought me the coffee i couldn't help it i just walked next to him and said loudly "baby! you treat me so finee." lmfao his girlfriend even found it funny lol those people were nice.
but! thought to add this more embarrasing part is that was my first kiss and it was a guy! lmfao!!

well thats one embarrassing story about my hair i have another one not sure if ya wana hear that to but thats all for now so

Chao for now!
July 29th, 2011 at 09:06am