Bands Who Just Get Me

#1 Breathe Carolina -
Truthfully Breathe Carolina means so much to me to a point where it is hard to put it into words. These boys: Kyle, David, Josh, Luis, and Eric have made my life what it is today. They have made me feel a part of their family and I thank them for that thought. They aren't the most talented or amazing band (by far) but they are fun, kind, and loving. I can honestly say Kyle is probably the nicest man I've met in this world and I owe a lot of thanks to him. They know how much they mean to me and I know how much I mean to them. I'm glad I've seen them so many times because even though all shows make me feel a natural high theirs are even better than anything. I can never be upset leaving one of their shows. Even the show where everyone was getting beat up and I wasn't sure if they were okay. Kyle comforted me explaining what happened until I was less hysterical. These boys truly care and I can never forget them for that. Kyle also gives the best hugs :)

#2 Taking Back Sunday

This band made me (if you are my friend you’ve already heard that) when I was quite young around the age of 7-8 I was stuck in the Radio Disney stage of life I always looked up to my sister so I listened to the CD in her car which just happened to be Tell All Your Friends Taking Back Sunday’s first album. I loved the songs but didn’t even know what I was listening to. but as I got older and another one of their albums came out I fell in love with that as well but I was still stuck in disney land mixed with Rap. but without them I would have probably never given any kind of rock music a chance. most likely I would be a very white girl who was in love with KIIS fm and Radio Disney. And they just have amazing personalities its fun to see them.
Their lyrics are a miracle and every time I listen to them its an amazing feeling to know they are what made me. :)

#3 The Academy Is…
Although I don’t really have a history lesson on how I found and loved this band they are absolutely amazing. I never wanted to give them a chance even when I was going to see them with Fall Out Boy but when I saw them live I decided I actually liked this band alot, more than alot I liked this band more than words could describe.
I bought their CD Santi and wouldn’t take it out of my CD player for a very long time.
Their lyrics mixed with the mesmerizing quality of William Beckett’s voice made me appreciate good music but also made me realize my favorites at the time (the jonas brothers XD) weren’t as good as I thought
The Academy Is… didn’t completely erase the crappy music I listened to but they definitely minimized it. And now thanks to them I can tell between crappy music and good music although I just sometimes go back to listening to the crappy stuff :P
and just to top it off this band has the nicest guys ever, sometimes I think they could possibly be nicer than some of my friends. The numerous times I've met them they've been so sweet and I can truly say they are awesome guys.

#4 Cobra Starship
Of course I wasn’t a huge fan from the beginning I loved Snakes On A Plane and nothing more but when I heard some other songs and actually saw them live I respected them so much more
of course their vocals aren’t amazing but their music is fun and they put on an amazing show and all you really need is to be fun. This band completely shows their fans that they mean the most to them. I have definitely never met anyone else who would still try to tour even though he knew he needed surgery for his throat. This bands dedication to their fans makes all their mistakes disappear. The band members are just amazing and the fact that they have a keytar player instead of having two guitarists like every other band out there shows off the fact that they are different in an amazing way
I look up to this band for being different but making difference fit in. and I adore Victoria Asher for putting up with those boys.

#5 Panic! at the Disco

This band I have been with since the very beginning. No matter how stupid they got with the things they did I tried my hardest to stick with them. They bring up this emotion in me that no other band has. Its hard for me to comprehend what it is about them that makes me act so weird since they are not my favorite band, they are in my top but not number one.

I have cried while watching them perform I don’t know what could have caused it other than happiness or maybe I am bipolar? all I know is that this band makes me feel weird emotions and I love them to death no matter what.

-------------------------------
THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ALL THE BANDS I WANTED TO MENTION but these are the ones that mean the most :)
July 29th, 2011 at 01:35pm