Future of "Again"

Bad news guys. My laptop crashed. And guess what was saved on it? All the ideas and chapters I had written for this story. I'm devastated and this is the second time this has happened! This whole story has been important for me since the beginning and I'm so sad to say that there will be no more updates for this story. I'm about to start my second year of college and on top of my two jobs, I just don't have time to sit down and recall all those ideas I had. I feel so bad because I have some of the nicest followers of this story and I'm so pissed at myself for letting you guys down. I honestly hope you guys realize that every comment and subscription to this story meant a lot and I'll never forget the kind words that were said to me. I probably won't be adding anymore stories any time soon because my life is crazy right now. Being an adult is not easy in the slightest. I miss the days when I could just spend the whole day writing without a care in the world. Those were the good days. Anyway, once again you guys are amazing and I truly apologize for letting you all down. I always hated getting these messages on my favorite stories and it sucks that I'm now one of those authors. Thank you guys so much for the love and support. It meant and still means a lot.

xoxo

Vivian
July 29th, 2011 at 06:23pm