The Negatives of Writing

Don't get me wrong, I love writing the stories that I write. I'm pretty darn sure that everyone does. Or hope that everyone does. If you have an account on here you either love to write or read. Regardless, it's fun. And for me and a lot of other people kind of a passion.

But there are some negatives to writing to. No matter what you are writing you write parts that you love writing or are just writing just because it's needed for the story right ? Please tell me I'm not alone on this.

Things like descriptions, details, and emotions all fit into each and every story. Plot is needed so the story makes sense. Tone is needed so the story isn't dead. Setting is needed because your characters can't just be floating in space.

Well, what I'm really getting at is that I'm stuck writing the boring parts of a story that I'm working on. I'm rewriting my Complications (A Jacob Black Love Story) story. I didn't like the way the story was the first time so i took all the chapters down and decided to rewrite the whole thing.

I do love writing this and all my stories. But one of the things that I don't like is when you're writing your story and you're at a part that's really important. And then when you take a break from it or while you're in the process of writing a part, you think of a really exciting part you want to incorporate into the story but you can't just yet. You have to finish the part your working on, but that scene gets you really pumped up to get to it. And you're just like ... dang it ! Haha.

Haha, am I the only one who feels like that ? Please tell me I'm not alone ! xD

And how was your day ?

Mahalo for reading ! Please check out my stories !!
July 30th, 2011 at 03:02am