I just came back from a sex toy party and I am now sexually frustrated.

For real.

My best friend had a sex toy party tonight and I obviously went because she's my best friend so I wasn't gonna make up some excuse saying that I can't go when I was perfectly capable of it. It was a good time, entertaining to say the least. Before the Goddess started her demo, she had us play this game of Bingo. We had to write down the dirtiest, nastiest line that has been used during sex or that you wanna use during sex or whatever. Then we had to write down six numbers. After everyone did that, she collected the cards and handed them back out. She would then start calling out numbers until someone gets Bingo and if she says a number that you have, you need to say the line that is written on your card.

The card that I got said, "Sh*t on my chest, baby." And every time i said it, we laughed even harder than before.

Then the demo began and my God, I've never been so bummed out about my love life, or lack thereof, in my life. There were a couple of toys that are meant for couples that I would love to use with a boyfriend, that is if I had one. And then there was this one toy, The Celebrator. The Goddess and another girl that was at the party that has it both said that it's the best toy ever. They said that it's so intense that they can't handle it on the high level and when they use it on low, it only takes 30 seconds to reach an orgasm. The Goddess also said that it's waterproof but recommends to not stand in the shower while using it because you will fall down and knock things over.

I was just sitting there like, "Want. Now." But of course, I didn't end up buying anything mainly because my mother rummages through my mail. So if that showed up at my house, she'd be all, "Athena's? What's this?" Open it, find that, and it wouldn't end well for me.

Then after the demo, we played another game, the alphabet game. You know how that game goes, you have to say a word starting with whatever letter you get and you go around the room. We had to either say names of body parts or something sex related starting with whatever letter we would get and if we ran out of time thinking of something or if we repeated a word, we got spanked in the butt with a whip. I didn't win. I got spanked. le shrug.

But yeah, sexually frustrated now. le sigh.

-x-

You know that boy that I like? The one that I hung out with Tuesday? Yeah, safe to say that he doesn't like me. He hasn't talked to me since he texted me that night and when I texted him yesterday, he just never answered me.

le sigh.

The boy that I like never likes me back, story of my life.

-x-

I'm exhausted so I'm gonna lay in bed with my Frozen Hot Chocolate and watch TV. But how are you? Tell me about your day. =)

-x-


Image
July 30th, 2011 at 05:06am