YES I'm a teen mom, YES I'm 15. YES My boyfriend is not the father of my baby, and YES I'm not married!

I swear if I have to have another elderly woman lecture me on getting pregnant at 14 and not staying with my baby daddy I might hit someone! For the millionth time some nice looking elderly woman walked up to me and told me how cute the baby I'm holding is. This was our conversation:
Woman: Well isn't she adorable! How old is she? Is she your baby sister?
Me: Thank you she is 5 months old and no, she's my daughter.
Woman: How old are you?
Me: (as if to say 'as a matter of fact') I'm 15
Woman: And you had a baby? Shame on you child! 15 year olds should not be having sex! Only married women should get pregnant! You are a disgrace to your family! The lord frowns upon you!
(Jordan walks up to me, takes Kota, kisses her on the cheek and smiles at the old woman)
Woman:Are you the father of this sin? (pointing at Dakota)
Jordan: No I'm not
Woman: You are all going to hell. The good lord cannot forgive these kinds of sins!
(Woman walks off angrily and Jordan and I laugh our asses off)
Jordan: Do I want to know??
Me: Nope :)
I do love the elderly but these people are driving me nuts. I don't give a rat's ass if I'm going to hell or not! At least it's warm down there :) LMAO!!
Shortly after that experience a girl around twenty came up to me.
Girl: I'm so sorry about the woman that talked to you before. She's my grandmother.
Me: It's fine
Girl: Your baby really is adorable
Me: Thanks
Girl: No problem
(Girl walks away with Elderly woman and smiles back at me)

I swear people suck. Just people in general. They suck. :P
July 30th, 2011 at 07:02am