I should have made one journal filled with insignificance -.-

Yes, I just posted something stupid 5 minutes ago, but I seem to be in a social mood for online communities which is strange, and most likely somewhat dangerous since I like to search for trouble. -___-

I was never that bright to begin with, why my friends think me "wise" I'll never find that along this journey with my treasure map.

What was my point again? Ah! That's right, my silly realization.

The two poems I so absentmindedly wrote are the two that captured that minute second of life where I was being so raw with my words I, myself, never noticed. Is that normal? Somewhat?

My wish is to be normal. As you can see, I'm not all there. My head's backwards today and no one's here to help me reverse the reversed. But that is why I asked.

You see, while writing- and the seconds I reread and left them to never read again- I thought these two were ill-structured and not very well written making it a somewhat meaningless piece of work. But out of sheer boredom and lack of items to read- I reread them again and realized what I hadn't at the time.

The words I chose were careful, with double meanings so no one would no for certain.
And even if sometimes the words stuck out like a thorn in my thumb, I kept them there for reasons.

I'm just put-off.
I've deleted a lot of works thinking they were worthless trash and now realizing when I am most mindless in writing I reveal myself that I don't know that well. How many pieces of my unseen self have I thrown away I wonder?

Yes, yes, another journal filled with my insignificant thoughts but I was told that was what journals were meant for.

So please don't send the walrus to eat my clams, they're very precious to me.
July 30th, 2011 at 11:05am