Uhmm, this is for the ones who feel misunderstood and alone... You're not.

So, Hi!
This is my first one of these things. Don't really know what I'm doing. Just bored, emotional, && feeling... Stuff.
So, I guess I'm just going to say what has been on my mind today.
Life.
I'm that girl at school you think has it all together. Always smiling. Always happy and outgoing. With a million friends. But, when you get to know her you realize that, she doesn't have it all together...
Her parents just got divorced and she's in the middle of their family feud.
She wishes everyday she can go back home, to her family and friends.
She takes the blade of a razor to her wrists and starves herself.
She searches for love in the wrong places and hides in her dark room with the music blasting too loud.
She feels neglected by her horny mother and non-nonchalant father.
Her younger sister calls her dumb and ugly daily and she forces herself to be strong for her ignored baby bother.
So, I'm telling you every bit of VERY personal shit in my life, not to search for sympathy or pity, for, I hate it.
But, to let the ones who are just like me know, they're not alone. There are people just like you. They feel the same. They feel rejected and ignored. Not loved and alone.
And how much you want to bet that you are so talented and wonderful and perfect? How much do you want to bet that there is secretly someone who has been waiting to meet him/her halfway so he/she can tell you they love you? And they always have?
Take a look around and don't notice the sad, depressing, shitty stuff. Look in the mirror and see your beauty and talent. Every time you want to push that cold metal into your flesh, or scarf down more of those pills, or not eat for days, look at yourself and see what everyone sees. The beautiful, talented, smart, wonderful person you really are.
Don't ask me why I'm posting this... I just have this feeling that someone out there needs to hear that they're perfect and loved... And it's true... If no one else says that you're absolutely wonderful and that they love you... I do. I love you. I think you're perfect. I think you're wonderful. I think you're talented. And don't let anyone change your mind.
I love you.
Tika<3
July 31st, 2011 at 04:51am