Things to Maybe Look Forward to

Okay just to clear some things up, Laura (me) is mostly in charge of Quizilla, and Jane (her) is mostly in charge of Mibba. If you hadn't already known, our Quizilla account is elephantpancakes, and everything you see on here, is over there just in case something terribly bad happens to them.

I've been wanting to get some feedback or some opinions on things we've come up with, wanting to see if anyone would actually be interested in reading our ideas.

Laura (me) has been thinking about an Inglorious Basterds story, but the only thing I have a problem with is, I don't want it to be like the other movie stories you read where it follows the exact same plot as the movie, and just put a character into the mix. I'm worried that's how it's going to end up, so I'm skeptical.

Jane (her) is obsessed with Deadliest Catch, and I must say, it's a damn good show to watch if you've never heard of it. She was inspired by a dream she had, and she thought it would make such a good story. She doesn't want to give away any details, but I'm betting it's going to be a tough script to write. But again, we're scared it's just going to follow the story line and we'll just be throwing in a character into it.

Also, we've both loved the Band Of Brothers Mini Series, and we want to do something with that as well, but again, same worries as listed above.

Just give us a heads up or a comment or two before this Joker story is over, and it should be finished we're hoping by the next two weeks.

Jane & Laura
July 31st, 2011 at 05:07am