I want you, I need me

I think its time to write this. I've been thinking these thoughts for a while, but i havent been able to put them down. Maybe i still dont know how, but im gonna try. I'm sick of measuring my worth through other people. I'm sick of relying on people to hold me up when i know that they will actually let me down. I'm sick of trying to please everyone so that they will like me so i dont have to feel alone anymore. But fuck, im sick of being alone. I want someone to want me. Period. I dont want someone to want to fuck me. hell, i dont even want someone to want to love me. I just want someone to want ME. If that makes sense. I hope it does. But the thing is that its a want, not a need. Or maybe it is a need. Is it a need to have other people around you? Is it a need to want people? To feel wanted? But I've thought of some ways to stop relying on people, because i know for sure that that is not healthy.
1. stop check facebook to see if anyone has commented on your shit. Just because you post your whole life on the internet does not mean anyone gives a fuck. And learn to accept that.
2. stop looking through magazines to see who you want to look like.
3. stop comparing yourself to other people around you.
4. Stop replaying what you have done in the past in your head trying to fix it. You cant fix the past and replaying it will only hurt you more.
5. Write out your thoughts, even if you think its stupid. Because honestly, itll help a lot.
July 31st, 2011 at 06:47am