Music

So this journal is basically fucking dedicated to my step dad.
Just because a band has a name that sounds devilish does NOT mean they fucking worship him. And just because a band has a symbol, and it's a symbol of the devil, does not by no means. mean they worship him. Oh, and since you like to fucking search everything, why don't you search what deathcore is. Because, it doesn't mean they sing about death dumb ass. It's a type of music. Bands like bring me the horizon sing deathcore.
So, my step dad takes about an hour today to go through all my magazines, and bashes on every band in the it. Trying ti tell me that, oh this symbol means, and there name means, and this isn't a genre of music. Ohh, Thats right, you would know all of that because you listen to those bands huh? How do you know, MAYBE even though the names sound devilish, that the title relates to something in that person life. And most of the bands i listen to are atheist, but take Black Veil Brides, their name is a Catholic term.
And on a different topic, he told me that BVB didnt look like a catholic band, so I told him, they aren't. They're atheist, but Andy grew up Catholic. So he asked me why he wasn't anymore. I told him why, and he was all like, thats a bunch of bullshit, and saying he was going to tweet Andy and ask him what wrong with him, and why he doesnt believe in god anymore. Like DUDE! Werent you the one, saying you wanted to be Muslim, because you questioned YOUR faith in god? Just drop it, you don't like my music, or the people who sing/play my music, and I don't like your music, but I dont bash it. I don't tell you, how awful they sound, or how stupid they look. At least my music, has lyrics that people can relate to, and not all about sex.
What do you guys think? Am I over reacting? I mean, my music means the world to me, it's like my escape.
July 31st, 2011 at 08:50am