Naruto Cosplay && Sad Times.

My night’s great, I really should be doing my art appraisal task that was due last Friday but I couldn’t bring myself to stop watching Shippunden, call it my latest phase. I got overly excited and inspired and decided to have ago Konan cosplay; just to avoid having to do my appraisal task. I really dislike appraisal tasks; they’re definitely up there with that annoying sound people make when they’re bored.

Image

On another point I finally decided to return home after spending nearly two months in Newcastle, in the freezing cold mind you. I never thought I would have so much difficulty with myself getting on the plane, I’d run for the air tunnel any other time but this time it was different.
I got attached.

I’ve never felt guiltier nor have I ever cried so much as when I left my sisters place and her four year old; the last time I cried that hard was when I watched the Naruto episode where Itachi dies •/_\• (I had to add that)

He grabbed a hold of my jacket and kept trying to pull me back; as if that didn’t chip away my ice cold heart the tears and the big eyes he gave me shattered it.

How could I resist? I considered the possibility of him fitting in my handbag.

After the big crying fest and heartbreak, I got my ticket scanned and I left not before I looked back at him giving me one of those hearts you make with your hands; I burst into tears again. My make up was thoroughly ruined and just my luck something with fine face happened to sit next to me, I could’ve cried again.

It was just so pathetically sad on my part, but enough with my sad story; I better get on with this appraisal task otherwise the next lot of crying might as well be my funeral.

- a m b a, y e a h?
July 31st, 2011 at 01:09pm