New Story Ideas

Okay to all my readers:

I've been thinking about writing a new story because I'm used to having 3 stories going at one time, but I only have 2 out right now and I pretty much am almost done with one of those. I need your help because I have a few story ideas, but I don't know which one I should choose to write.

Here they are:

1. Ville Valo love story:

Ville is feeling the pressure from his band and fiancee, Aimee, so he runs out one day and meets Leila. He bonds with her quickly and returns to her studio apartment whenever he feels stressed because he knows he can relax there. Leila is a rising artist that doesn't really know Ville as a celebrity because she doesn't listen to HIM's genre of music. Set in Finland.

2. Emmett Cullen love story:

Emmett and Rosalie are married, but Emmett meets his singer, Kaelyn. Rosalie gets mad and threatens to hurt her so Emmett tries his best to stay away from her and save his marriage. But the need to be near Kaelyn starts to overwhelm him...

3. The Unexpected Family; original love story:

Riley, Jack's aunt and Godmother, takes custody of Jack after her sister Lacey and brother in law, Jamie, die in a car wreck. She must share Godparent duties with Jamie's twin brother, Elijah who is the exact opposite of his twin. Riley and Elijah have never gotten along, but they need to get past their differences and learn to like each other to raise Jack together.

Please read these and let me know which ones I should use(:

Please don't take any of my ideas because that's already happened to me once and it sucks. I put a lot of time and effort thinking about these ideas and I already have mini plots for them so don't take them and just come up with your own.

©HbisYellow2011
August 1st, 2011 at 07:00am