Libraries, New Story, and Russian Roulette pt2. Also my story whoring.

Libraries
So yesterday I went to the library, again.
And I got barked at, again.
At least this time it was by a real dog.
(confused? Read this journal)

New Story
I'm starting a new story that is unlike anything I've done before. 0.o
Its a abuse victim story told from the point of view of an 8 year old girl. Not exactly original, but its not really me trying to right the greatest story ever written. Its me trying to crawl out of my comfort zone. You may (if you're familiar with my previous stories) notice a change in style. This story has a shorter chapter setup, mostly because I enjoy reading stories set like that, and wanted to try it myself.
Read here -> Link

Russian Roulette pt.2
Ok, no one has submitted any stories of mine to the chopping block. To give you an incentive, every story suggestion (with a decent reason) you give me, I will comment on one of your stories. And It will not be a crap review, I always provide legitimate feedback for my story reviews. [Limit one per user]
Confused? Again, I give you this link
(scroll to the bottom part of the entree labeled Russian Roulette)
Story Whoring
So the last entree I made I asked you guys to whore me your stories, free of charge. Now I'm doing likewise.
Check out:
Androphobia by donghae.
A lovely story about a girl who is afraid of men. I have yet to find the time to review it, but what I've read is excellent.
Also, look at
Liamnjase by One Man Band
A wonderfully written story about to best friends having a secret affair that one of the pair's girlfriend knows about. Yes, its a gay fiction. No I don't care if you think that's gross. Its a great piece of writing, and your opinions can shove it.
_______________________________________________________________________

As always, leave me stories to read, whether they be your favorite to write, or your favorite to read.
Lots of Love and Leather pants,
dizzy the dreamer
August 1st, 2011 at 07:36am