Regretting All Thoughts

Well, as the title explains, I've regretted everything I've been thinking for the past few days. Over the weekend I went camping and I was able to see some people I wasn't able to see recently. They've been very kind and sweet to me.

Unfortunately, my auntie MariLou has changed. It may seem like the better. But once getting deeper into the situation, it's quite tragic. My aunt has finally stood up for herself. Usually, her husband would ask her to do quite a number of things and she'd listen regardless. But since I've seen her, she's talking back and getting him to do his own shit. I guess it's good. But I found out from my cousin that she's suffering from depression.

I was heartbroken when I heard such a thing. To be honest, she looked slightly like a mess. Her sweater sagged farther down her shoulders and her hair was frizzy and messy. Nothing like I remember. She seemed fine though. But seeing as how I've never suffered from depression, I don't know how people deal with it.

Now the thing is. What I regret the most is what I thought of the relationship between her and her husband. I was thinking that ever since she started being depressed, her husband must be frustrated. I thought it would devistate him, and he'd be fed up.

Man was I stupid.

Obviously, if he's her husband than he would love her enough to help her get through this. Help her, and be there for her. I can't believe that for one second, I had forgotten about love.

I curse myself.
August 1st, 2011 at 08:51am