H8ers

I'm REALLY getting fed up with them. They're frickin EVERYWHERE! On YouTube, about 1/3 of the comments on a video are from haters who just tear people apart to make themselves feel better. Okay, I get you think you're a piece of crap that no one wants and you're having troubles but that doesn't mean that you need to make someone else feel bad to make yourself feel better. There are these things called therapists? You should try them. I think personally YouTube should take away the right to comment for haters cuz TONS of people who have made videos on there have stopped because of the haters. You really want to tell them that those people are just pathetic losers but think about how you would feel if hundreds of people said terrible things about you. Not that great.

There's this thing at my local library called SU2TH which is an acronym for Stand Up to the Hate. They say that if every 1 person tells 3 other people (they said it would be good for twitter of facebook and those kinda sites but why not mibba? haha) about SU2TH pretty soon, tons of people will be SU2TH's and hating will decline online.

SOOOOO, pretty much if you post this message below on your profile and comment on 3 other people's profiles maybe they will post onto 3 other people's profiles and more and more people will acknowledge that this is a pretty big issue.

Here's the message: I'm standing up to the hate to decline the nasty messages online!
August 2nd, 2011 at 01:04am