Co-Author Wanted

So I have this story called They Didn't Know of Each Other and it hasn't been update in forever by my co-author. So I've decided that since he won't update, I'm going to continue with it.
So the character that you (if interested) will be taking care of is Nathan Lonwest :
- Nickname(s): Nate, Natie, Loon,Height: 6" 2' Weight: average? Figure/build: Well built, sports man body. Hairstyle and colour: Dirty blond bed-head Eye colour: grey-blue Skin colour: light tan. Tattoos: Spiderweb on the small of his back. Scars: One on his lip. Vertical. Piercings: None. Preferred style of clothing: Casual ersonality: Ignorant, joker, stubborn, dark, easy at hiding things, doesn't mix well. Likes: Sushi, his pet dog, Gruff, his parent and his best friend Daniel. Dislikes: Tall people, not getting his way.
It's actually a really good story and I've decided to keep up the first few chapters that were written in his perspective but you certainely do not have to keep going in that fram of writing. You can do whatever you like unless it's chat writing or whatnot. Then you're just going to be disqualified.
So leave a line if you'd like a shot at this and I'll be sure to check up on some of your stuff and get back to you on whether you got it or not.
Thanks so much.:)
Love,
Lulu
P.S. http://stories.mibba.com/read/254661/They-Didnt-Know-Of-Each-Other/
August 2nd, 2011 at 01:20am