I don't have a flipping title...more story whoring

Eh.
I don't know what this journal is about, I just wanted to vent. Except I'm not really angry.
More like tired. Supremely superbly sustainable tired. Yes I know that doesn't make any sense.
I DONT CARE.

Physically tired;
Just had my first XC practice. It sucked and I absolutely loved it.
They were all Juniors and seniors and a college girl. I was the only sophomore. I couldn't keep up, which was embarrassing, though I held my own for the first 3 miles. After that, had to peel off. For some reason two of the older boys followed me back, and it was awkward. I secretly think my brother put them to it so I didn't get lost. I have no sense of direction.
Then I had loads of fun doing 50's, even if i didn't do as well as if I had been in shape.

Mentally tired;
I've been awake since 5am. I have a project due tomorrow. I hate reading, and I find it absolutely entrancing. Lord of the Flies can go....jump in a fire.

Emotionally tired;
Found out some pathetically bad news about a boy I may or may not like. Haven't decided if I hate him or not.
Also, its almost time for school to start. Know what that means? My brother's moving out of my dad's house. I'll only get to see him at school, and every other weekend.
My parents suck...

ASDFGHJKL

On a less "woe-is-me" note, story whoring. Again. I have a bunch of other people's stories I want to share with you. Theyre just...fantastic. Not all of them are 'under dog' stories, and not all of them are super popular. Theyr just ones I like. So there.
First off, I'd like to give you my second favorite fanfic. My first favorite is by the same author.
Judas Is The Demon I Cling To by the lovely GhostChicken It is the story of Roswell, a hunter with a curse, and the Winchester boys. (A Supernatural fanfic, if you didn't know)
and secondly/lastly
[url=]Hello, World[/url] by [url=]Daydreams Away;;[/url]
This is a superb original fiction that tells the story of good girl Danica and her strange new friend, World.

So who wants to whore me stories?
The condition this time: It can't be your own.
August 3rd, 2011 at 01:18am