Don't worry just watch me die.

Grab my hand, please. I want to show you what I have been hiding all my life. No I can't just tell you, I need you to see. Let me take you on a ride, I hope you can make it until the end. Hold on because I know you will fall off. 
These walls you see are not just for show, they symbolize all the times they have broken. Don't you see there are million of them, each day a wall is broken and each moment one is repaired. Soon they will no longer repair themselves, they will grow weak and just die. Shall we go on? Or would you like to leave?
See those pictures? Each one of them are memorizes, happy memorizes? Sure. Let's take a closer look, see that one? It's the day we both went to navy pier, the day we spent the whole day together. Ohh, what about that one to your right? Remember that? They day we sat at lunch while you made me laugh, we always smiled. Do you remember? Your eyes show a sign of fear. Let me take you to the memorizes that make me cry. See the one just floating? It's a memorize that makes me smile and cry, you have remember this one. The day you taught me to draw a flower, I always said I couldn't do it. Then that moment were you grabbed my hand, that is when the world changed. Lets go over there. You see this memory is on the floor, can you guess why? No. Let me explain. This memory almost killed me, yes killed. Spring break, does that bring back any thoughts? I begged for your forgiveness! Then you said these words, " I don't think I can trust you anymore." The day those words came out was the day I stopped breathing, I was so depressed. Let's move on in the road. 
Before we go into the next room I need you to open your heart. What you will see and hear will scare you. Maybe even make you cry. Please tell me when you are ready to leave. We will stop here, now let's watch shall we. 
Let your mind run freely, be who you want to be. This part right here is the day you finally said 3 words, "I love you." I was in Miami, it was dark and I was cold. I thought I was on top of the world and I had everything. I thought I could finally be able to call you mine, but sadly I was wrong. You want me to explain? No. I cannot. Let's watch some more. Ohh this one gets me all the time. The nights are dead, my tears took over, and my hopes were dead. We weren't talking and I thought I had nothing left. Do you see that bag? Do you see my eyes? How about the look on my face? Did you see me as I just fell asleep? Did you see that empty bag? Look! I woke up. My body was numb, here is a fun fact for you I was high. Keep watching, I cant sleep look! Oh it's morning! Time for school, let's get ready. I'm in class and I can't talk. My mind is somewhere else, but where? Lunch! I begged my mom to let me come home, I was to sick. My throat felt like it was closing, my mind was blank, and my heart wouldn't stop beating. Are we done here? Why yes.
I have to admit it you lasted longer then I thought. I want to congratulate you, please let go of my hand and you will be home. You will be back and you won't remember a thing I promise. Let me ask you one thing before we leave each other...
Can you believe that I still love you after all the shit you did to me? 
Now it's time to say goodbye, let go of my hand.. Now! 
____
I started writhing this and I just couldn't stop, it might not be that good but I tired. It takes place in my mind, and someone is with me. I want to show then what they have done to me, i want then to feel whwt I have been through. I just want to see them shed on tear, I want to know that they still care. All the stuff you read is really, the memorizes and questions.
I can longer find the star light in my eyes, no matter how hard I look.
August 3rd, 2011 at 06:34am