Got A Job/ I wish you would stop/Immature Adults/ Questions

Well, mibba. I finally got a job:) That's great right? I work at a Super Target as a cashier. I think that if I apply myself right and get to know my job effectively then I might move up in the employee ladder quicker then I thought:) On the bright side, I work until close most nights buttttt there is a Starbucks in the building!!!
:D

On another note, I wish my grandpa would stop smoking in the house. When I wake up in the morning it makes me sneeze terribly:/ I can't tell you how many rolls of toilet paper I go through all because he won't step outside for a smoke. When I get my own spot, I dare someone to light one of those things in my house. I will turn into a beast -.-

I don't get adults that act like children. Got a text from a women telling me that if my school doesn't stop calling them (they call people to see if they want to further their education) then they are going to file harassment charges on me and my school. Funny thing is, if she were to take it to the cops, they would laugh at her and tell her to take her meds. She only said that because she kept sending me hateful texts so I flat out told her if she sent any more then I would file harassment charges. I guess she doesn't know the law like she thinks she does. Not that her kids could go to college, don't even have high school diplomas and they're of age! Sad. Tisk tisk.

Questions!!!!!!:)

1. Do you work? If so where, do you like your job?
2. Do you not smoke but lives with someone who does? If so, what do the smokers do since you aren't a smoker?
3. Has that happened with any of the "adults" you know ?

mhmm.
coffee:D
August 3rd, 2011 at 12:27pm