emo

this is such a confusing topic for most people. what is emo. well first of all emo does not mean you cut yourself. if you do and your reading this get yourself some help. now. ok public service outta the way back to emo. emo started in the 80s as a type of music. check out bands like sunnydayrealestate,army of ponch,and benton falls if your intrested. emo used to mean you dressed really clean cut and stuff. right now (dressng in black and all that) is more of a puk rock style that anything else which is a huge influnce on emo. the fashion style of emo simply means you want to be differnt. emo changed again in 2001 and 2002 when people started screaming in there songs. this is purely musical and really has nothing to do with the emo fashion. im not here to tell you how to be emo. if you want to kow that go to emocorner.com im here to tell you emo dosent make you gay dosent make you a satainst and dosent make you depressed. im into the emo fashion and i dont worship the devil and dont slit my wrists in the bathrom. one last pice of advice. if you want to be emo rember you will get picked on. it hapened to me it will happen to you. but also rember that the point of emo is that no one can tell you if you are or if your not. you just have to know for yourself.
August 3rd, 2011 at 04:54pm